Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm Back

     Oh, it's been too long like usual. I miss blogging I really do but by the end of the day lately I'm just exhausted and on my list of things to do unfortunately blogging ends up near the bottom. These last few days I've been in a bit of a funk too and am trying to get out of it. I was feeling better then today was one of those days where everything that can go wrong just does. Which reminds me that it is November and I wanted to start doing Thankful Thursdays again, but this week I missed it. I may just do it tomorrow. Somehow writing down all the things you are thankful for makes all those small things that go wrong in your day not seem so bad. Stay tuned Sunday I will also announce the sex of our next little one. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
                                                                      The Avengers

1 comment:

  1. Oh very excited for a gender reveal!! Also, those little super heroes are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete