Friday, September 14, 2012

Random Thoughts and a Rant

        I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words from everyone. I truly appreciate them. I feel like I have been a hormonal/emotional wreck, so far this pregnancy. The littlest things seem to upset me and ruin my day. I try hard not to let them, but it's been hard. For example today after breakfast we went out front to play and I saw a ticket on our van. I went to see what it was for and  right in front of our house is permit parking, but I never got a permit since when I went to get it they wouldn't let me because our van is registered to my husband. So we parked on a part of our block that is not permit parking yet we still got a ticket and a note on it saying someone called about our car. Really, WTF!! We were parked in an area you don't even need a permit, so I had to make a bunch of calls and no one could really help me, they said just go to the court date. Really then I need to pay/find a babysitter. Anyways enough of my rant, it's just frustrating to get a ticket for something when you have done nothing wrong and this is the second time it happened.
     Also I am breaking out like crazy this pregnancy, so if anyone has tips I'd love them I feel like I've tried everything with no luck. On a different note it's really starting to feel like fall here, which is my favorite season so I hope it brings me out of this funk I am in. I can't wait for apple donuts, pumpkin patches, caramel apples, pretty leaves, bonfires,smores, and so much more. Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

3 comments:

  1. Try using the Mia Clarisonic for your face. My sis-in-law used it during her pregnancy and it completely cleared her skin! I have one too and use it once a day. It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google even as looking for a similar topic, your website came up, it seems great. I’ve added to favourites|added to bookmarks.

    Best Seo Companies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duuuuuude, that sounds like a girl in your belly. Of course I could be wrong, but man, that's exactly how I was when I was pregnant with my daughter- hormonal and broken out. Sorry about the ticket; that sucks.

    ReplyDelete